Ashleigh: Describe your style.
Mimi G: I wouldn't say that I have one particular style because I am a mood dresser. Lol. Sometimes I feel super girly, sometimes I feel edgy, and sometimes I just want to be comfortable, but I always make sure that whatever the look of the day is, I am put together and always classy with some sex appeal. Feeling a little sexy always makes me walk taller and feel better.
Zappos or Farfetch.
So tell me, would you wear it?
Thought I'd share this awesome recipe. A favourite of mine that uses all your favourite ingredients - oreo cookies, chocolate syrup and ice-cream :)
Makes approximately 4 glasses.
12 Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies
2 tbsp chocolate syrup
2 cups vanilla ice-cream (softened)
1.5 cups milk
1. Chop the cookies.
2. Put milk, chocolate syrup and ice-cream in the blender.
3. Add in the chopped cookies then cover and blend on high speed till soft.
4. Pour into glasses, add some whipped cream on top and serve! :)
This glitzy Sherri Hill dress will make you the centre of attention on your prom night. It's low-cut bodice is covered with fabulous jewels and ethereal material floats around the skirt, adding extra enchantment and allure. It has been spotted on some of the most fashion-forward celebs such as Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner, Ariana Grande, and Shontelle!
Headbands are popping up everywhere. They're one of those fashion accessories that never seem to go out of style. The designs and prints are endless and they're life-savers for us women when we're having a not so great hair day. The recent one I fell in love with was this Deepa Gurnani Crystal Headband that Kourtney wore with her outfit. Click the link above to order your very own. Get in on the headband trend too!
Try berry lips like Adrienne Bailon this weekend. Berry lips will add that extra glam factor to your look & works well with just about any and every skin tone. You can achieve this look by using:
|Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Black-Tie Plum |
Dark circles under your eyes can be frustrating. They're not attractive and well, we worry that there's nothing we can do about them. Causes for under-eye circles include genetics, lack of sleep (which we're all guilty of), stress, poor diet, among others. However, if you're getting enough sleep, eating right (this includes your 8 glasses of water per day), and relaxing, and you still have these dark circles, then these simple natural remedies will help you get rid of them so you won't have to look like you've been attacked.
- Massage the skin under and around your eyes using almond oil. Peanut oil can work too!
- For five minutes, place two tea bags (preferably green tea) in cold water. After this, place the tea bags on your eyes and let them stay there for five minutes.
- A mixture of tomato juice and lemon juice can also be used. Let this mixture sit for only five minutes and then rinse. Be careful not to get the mixture in your eyes!
- For 20 minutes, you can apply crushed mint leaves on the darkened area of your eyes.
For all those anticipating their prom this year, I'm here to help you with your dress ideas! I know how hard it is to find the right one, so until June, I'll be doing posts with dresses I find absolutely beautiful and would love to see you guys wear. My first option is this Marchesa Resort 2012 gown that Demi Lovato wore to the 2012 People's Choice Awards. It features a dramatic train and the bodice has embroidered detailing.